Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 08, 2021

Feline Friday - 1/8/20

 I've been helping Momma around the house...


Last weekend Momma was trimming HSTs to make more itsy bitsy blocks for her Omigosh quilt. It's a pretty tedious process so I decided to help. It worked cuz she stopped and appeared to be done right away.


She's also been spending lots of time on the couch working on her mystery quilt. I like to lie down with her sometimes when she's using my fleece blanket. Sometimes I even let her give me some belly rubs. 

Yes... in my old age I have finally discovered I like belly rubs. 
Cranky old men are allowed to change their minds at any time so please don't judge me...



5 comments:

ButterZ said...

Zorro keeps you out of trouble

Linda Swanekamp said...

Tugger spent the morning in the vets office while Momma sat in her freezing car. Momma got a nasty bill that sucked the breath out of her for bloodwork, shots and a diagnosis of pancreatitis from a vet she never met, although Tugger did. He is in no mood for belly rubs.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yeah, my very independant old man has become the snuggle buddy.

Janet O. said...

With a helper like Z you should have projects getting finished right and left! LOL

Leonore Winterer said...

Crafting is even more fun with company this pleasant!