Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #192 - 1/20/21

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!


Ok, so it's still less snow than in Texas but I did have to shovel this morning as our 3 day total is somewhere around 12". And since we are still in near drought conditions, every inch counts!


January 13 - 19, 2021
36 - 36 - 40 - 34 - 36 - 32 - 30 F


6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

My grass is barely covered, so I am glad you are happy with what you have.

Julierose said...

WOW that is a lot of snow!! We don't have any at all--we had a few little flurries but nothing accumulated...it's just really cold 31 with a 28 windchill--brrrr

Janet O. said...

Love that snowy scene. We haven't had much snow this winter. I think last year was our driest year on record.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We had a few inches overnight, but it was so blustery today that is probably in Canada now.

MissPat said...

How was the grand birthday celebration? I meant to send an email greeting Sunday morning, but totally forgot. I hope my card arrived on time. My stimulus check which was sent on Jan 6th arrived yesterday.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

We finally saw some snow around here as well lately! Just a couple weeks late.