Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, March 02, 2021

The Bibliophile Files - 3/2/21

I'm still just ahead of schedule for my annual reading goal!

FINISHED
     The Affair
     A Time to Kill
     Two Can Keep a Secret
     The 20th Victim
     The Night Fire
     The Alibi 

IN PROGRESS
     Me Talk Pretty One Day

Sadly, while I enjoyed each book as I was reading it I can't seem to come up with anything good or bad to say about them today. What does that say about me? That I have an awful memory or that they just weren't outstanding/awful books? Probably some of both!

And now it's your turn! What have you read recently? 
Anything counts: novel, magazine, quilt pattern or cereal box!



3 comments:

Denise :) said...

Have you read the Jack Reacher series up to The Affair? I haven't read any of them yet, but I know I'm going to end up there eventually! LOL! A Time to Kill is a great read ... but I'm a huge Grisham fan. I finished Midnight Sun (among other things)! I'm almost ready to read it again! LOL! Do you have a good reads account? Happy March reading!

MissPat said...

Looks like I only finished two books in Feb. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand and Daughters of Erietown by Connie Schultz (audio). I'm currently reading The Forgotten Garden by Morton which is a big book that jumps back and forth in time. It's bee slow going. Also reading Notorious RBG in fits and starts.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Some books just don't leave much of an impression! I'm currently reading The Priory of the Orange Tree. It's an amazing fantasy novel with impressive world building.