Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #198 - 3/3/21

 Ummmm.... How did it get to be March already?

We started the weather week with a lovely warm day last Wednesday. I thoroughly enjoyed walking to the bank without my puffer coat on! It was a 1 day gift as the temps have since been varying a little more and everything feels cold. In fact, it's currently 40F but I'm considering a warm mug of cocoa as I have a chill. Maybe the chill is knowing it's going to drop 15 degrees in the next couple of hours and start snowing again?

February 24 - 28, 2021 :: 51 - 32 - 36 - 44 - 43 F
March 1-2, 2021 :: 32 - 24 F

Weather nerd alert:
Average February temp for 2018 to 2021: 36.7, 30.4, 31.7, 27.8F
Minimum 10F in 2019 and maximum 70F in 2018

And while I know that I've been awful in sharing any other project, I just wanted to share proof that I do have other projects going. I'll share more info another day if y'all are interested.

A fun tessellating pattern I saw online.
Best part is it uses papers I already had and a scrap pack of grunge that just arrived
from an awesome Etsy where I've been spending too much money lately.

Janet - sit down!
 It's a machine project but can you tell how small the blocks are?
Great scrappy project but it's certainly not going to finish scraps at any great pace.


4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ha, I laughed at 'Janet sit down". Love your new littles. Definitely March weather - ups and downs to be expected.

Vireya said...

I don't know how it got to be March already. I don't know how it got to be 2021 already!

Your new projects look good.

Janet O. said...

WooHoo, Sarah--a machine pieced mini!! Love it! What possessed you?
BTW, I was sitting down--thank goodness. :)
Oh, did you share any other projects? Something about papers?

Leonore Winterer said...

We had a couple of warm days in February too, but it cooled down again. Would love to see more of your other projects some time.