Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 09, 2012

Feline Friday - 11/9/12

I'm sure one or two of you might have thought I dropped off the planet but I just haven't had time to clear up much photo space yet (it's the end of school tax season, job #2, and I can't wait to have my time back!). I figured out how to make the space I need for more photos and hope to get to it this weekend. It was nice not to have to worry over what to blog about but I've missed y'all!

In the meantime...the kids finally found an activity they can all do together! It was hard for all 3 to see the one feeder so I added another to the other side of the shepards hook as well. Now the four of us can hunker at the window to watch the chickadees, goldfinches and tufted titmice. We hope some of the other birds start coming as well...


Looking forward to seeing what all y'all pussy cats have been up to!

Oops - almost forgot to remind you that HeLP for Hexie-aholics is next Saturday, 11/17/12. I'm saving my pieced hexie project to share!!!




6 comments:

Denise :) said...

Look at your chunks!! Definitely enjoying the bird-o-vision!! Where's the bowl of popcorn...errr...catnip?! LOL! Glad to see you here today -- I *have* missed you! :)

Janet O. said...

A family that plays together, stays together!
As Denise so delicately pointed out (haha), you have some serious "cat" going on there!
I notice you are online in fits and spurts--figured life must be busy. : )

Carla said...

Looking forward for help fr hexaholics next week. I haven't done much on mine. Too busy with other projects ; )

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How cute is that photo! Find some me times sweetie.

Neighbors About Town said...

Sarah...just found your site. Such a great photo. Gotta love the kitties!!
Kris

Anonymous said...

You would think the birds would be hesitant to come to the feeders with those three sets of cat-eyes looking at them.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com