Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hexie sneak peek

As I was working on my hexagon puzzles yesterday at lunch I realized that I really should have been working on something to share Saturday for HeLP for Hexie-aholics. Oops.



I had planned to share my card trick blocks started last month because I would be making one a week and think of the progress. Yeah...didn’t happen :(



Instead I was going to show you my pieced hexie project that I am designing as I go along. I did buy the pieced hexie software package from myeqboutique.com but so far I can’t get it to cooperate in the design process. I would love to hear from anyone who has gotten it to work with one patch quilts in EQ!



Any way, I needed to piece the next batch of hexie fabrics this morning and got so into the project that I forgot to photograph the mug rugs I had intended to share. Instead, I hope you enjoyed the sneak peaks of what I’ll have for you on Saturday. And can I just add…people with white cats shouldn’t do macro shots! LOL!



I hope y’all are getting your hexie projects ready to share – I can’t wait to see them!!!


4 comments:

Ruth said...

I have the hexie program also, but other than printing out a couple to my size specs, haven't done anything with it.

I have a EPP project for Sat, if we don't go into the city. That is, if the trains are not yet running on the weekend, then I can get it up then.

Janet O. said...

There you go, teasing us again! : )

Denise :) said...

Haha! People with *any* cats should do micro shots. LOL! Your batiks are so beautiful -- I can't wait to see the whole shebang!! :)

Michelle said...

I liked your little peek show....
And what's a little cat hair.