Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

The Bibliophile Files - 7/7/15

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Today's book report will be short and sweet - I've got a walk to take :)

Finished:
Bones Never Lie
A Superior Death
The Game
Quaker Cafe
Cuba Straights
Dirty Work
Sudden Prey
The Assassin

I'm starting Mad Women: the other side of life on Madison Avenue

Your turn, my friends! What have you been reading?? Anything is fair game: a novel, a magzaine, a new quilt pattern book or even a cereal box...



2 comments:

Chantal said...

OMG you did well with all your June reads!!! I am not doing well at all on the reading front. The kiddos are home for the summer and I just don't get much reading time. I am sure that will change soon though. Good job Sarah!

Denise :) said...

You got some great reading in! And thanks for the nudge, too! :)