Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Feline Friday - 1/20/17

Momma was making neutral 4patches last night for her mystery quilt.
I thought I would give her a paw or two...


She says I'm a neutral myself but I have NO idea what she's talking about.


I'm pretty sure that Z doesn't think I'm neutral.
I'm pretty decisive where that dude comes in to play.


Eventually I just couldn't think about what she said anymore and moved to the "drawer".


Momma says I'm a little chunkers to be on this drawer but I was not neutral on this item either. I WAS going to sit on it and I WAS going to play with her rulers.




6 comments:

Janet O. said...

I think someone is slowly (or not so slowly) taking over control!

Missy Shay said...

He just wants to be wherever you are!

margaret said...

I fall in love more and more when you share photos of Bleu he is so adorable

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Such a handsome fellow - I can't believe he was abandoned. Lucky he found you for sure!

Pamela said...

How sweet!

Denise :) said...

So he's got a little cattitude, eh? I like that in a cat!! I mean...you'd have pull his "cat card" if he didn't show a little bit of it! LOL! :)