Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 20, 2017

Feline Friday - 10/20/17

Last Friday Momma had a sew day at her house with her friend Cathy.

Can you believe they took up all the table space?
No space left for me!!
Auntie Cathy used the right paw table - where the snacks were handy!
Momma spread her zipper bag parts on the left paw table.

I helped Momma sew...of course!


Aren't I helpful to keep her chair warm?


Don't worry, I let her sit on the chair too - that's her red sweatshirt.

I can't wait until the next sew day. Auntie Cathy wants to learn how to make Seminole Quilts.




4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Look at all of that work space (or nap space, depending on your perspective)!
Liking the colors on your zippered bags.

Denise :) said...

I want a sew day with you and Z!! I'll bring really good snacks, too!! :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Keeping the chair warm is a very important job! Helping the fabric through the machine is also an important job and watching over the snacks!

Jo said...

Looks like a fun sewing day