Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Blogger Comment Fix!!!

Did you hear the news?
There is finally a fix for the Blogger comment notification fiasco!!!!

  1. Open your Blogger Dashboard
  2. Click settings in the left hand menu.
  3. Then click email.
  4. Delete the email listed and be sure to save settings.
  5. Now add the email you want notifications sent to and re-save settings.
  6. You will receive an email at that address that you need to confirm you want to receive notifications.


If this doesn't work for you, save an alternate address in the box then change it to what you want and re-save it.

Lemme know if you need help with this.
Looking forward to getting all your comments in my inbox again!!



7 comments:

Denise :) said...

Yeah...I definitely had to save a new email address and then go back and then re-add the email address that I really wanted. If that makes sense. Glad we got to the bottom of it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Turid said...

Thank you so much. I'll try this tomorrow.

Vireya said...

I did this yesterday, and it works for me. But I love the way Google/Blogger just left it to bloggers to pass the info around, rather than notifying us all directly. It's not like they don't have our contact details!!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Thank you, thank you, it worked. Next time you are in Buffalo, I will treat you to a glass of wine or something!

Jo said...

Well hello. It's made a huge difference..

Janet O. said...

You know it worked for me, but it would not let me save the settings when I deleted the email address. I just deleted it, added it again, and then saved it. Worked like a charm!