Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, July 26, 2019

Feline Friday - 7/26/19

Did you figure out that Momma went on vacation last week without me? Horrible, huh?

At least GrandMomma and GrandPoppa kept my kibbie bowl full and provided lots of scritches.


Before Momma left I snoopervised the packing of the new car. It didn't pack quite the same as the last car so Momma will need to perfect her technique. I know she'll get it eventually.


I found the best viewing spot! If I were a car-riding kind of cat this would be MY spot - front and center!!


2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Poor Z! He'd love to go camping with you and explore all the trails!!!! You should totally take him on the next trip!! ;)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Moe does the same supervising and stakes atout the prime sitting position - but turn the car on and he wants out.