Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

An early morning...

After getting up at an obscene hour to deliver the special election satchel this morning, I returned home with nearly 2.5 hours to sew before I even had to start thinking about breakfast let alone getting ready for work. So, what did I accomplish, you ask? Not.a.lot!

I finished a civil war block, looked for fabric to make a sample Quiltville block but couldn't make a final decision, machine appliqued a hexie flower as a shop sample and subcut the strip set shown above. I then worked on some hexies.

I know it sounds like a lot but I really felt like I was just wandering from to do list item to item. I seem to be doing that a lot lately, wandering. I love the civil war blocks and the donation quilts were quick and fun but I need to work on a bigger project, even a UFO, that will take some time to finish...to focus me on something, anything. Maybe after Zumba tonight I can find the bits for this month's UFO (can't find them now that I am "cleaning" the studio).

No comments: