Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 18, 2014

True Confessions Feline Friday - 4/18/14

Hey Z - I'm sorry we fight like cats & dogs - you really are my favorite brother...for now, anyways.

Momma still hasn't shortened the new jeans she bought 2 weeks ago...or the new pants she bought in December. What is this big fancy Bernina for anyway? Momma claims she likes her broken-in holey jeans better...something about they just don't make them like they used to...
Momma didn't make the bed again and I'm ok with it!

Hoppy Easter to all our favorite felines from Midgie, Squeaky and Zorro!!!



6 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I never make my bed, Muffin always crawls into the warm spot where I was sleeping when I get up. He even crawls under the covers and puts his head on my pillow. LOL

Me and My Stitches said...

Such pretty kitties. I love the quilt and the tail that is peeking out!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the window photo!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Play with the kitties instead of making the bed! Happy Easter to you and your family.

Carolyn

Janet O. said...

Silly kitties--always entertaining!
BTW, there is a pair of dress pants hanging in my closet that still need hemming. Bought them at least 2 years ago!! : )

Denise :) said...

I love the pic of the two cats at the window!! And definitely the pic of Z snuggling in!!!! I linked up with an oldie, but a goody: the very first post I wrote that had a cat pic in it -- I didn't do a whole lot of pics in the early years!!! :)