Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 04, 2016

Feline Friday - 11/4/16

Z - Hey Blue! It's time to get our costumes on!!! The candy grubbing, costumed little people kiddos will be here soon!!


Z - I definitely feel like the man of the house when Momma puts on my collar and tie.


B - Zorro, you have got to be kidding! I don't mind the jester collar so much, not even the bells, but what's with her selfie obsession?? I am NOT posing for that flashy thing!


Z - You just need to look adorable - then you get more scritches and snackies for playing along.



Z - If you act interested in the kids and their costumes, Momma even moves the cat tree closer to the front door. I call Crow's Nest!!



B - No way Dude - I'm gonna go hide under Momma's bed.
Z - Your loss Dude cuz here come the kids!!




7 comments:

Janet O. said...

I'm so glad you speak "Cat". So fun!

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Z looks great in his tie. My furkids would have nothing to do with that - Bella would hold a grudge for a whole year.

Jo said...

Oh very funny and cute

margaret said...

a mixture of feelings here with your bow ties!

KimM said...

How very sweet. Love the collars.
xxx

Denise :) said...

Poor Bleu (because he seems French to me)...he's not all about Halloween, eh? Z tackled it like a boss, though! Maybe next year Bleu will have gained some confidence and play along! :)