Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Feline Friday - 3/10/17

Pretty much since that Introoder moved in to my house, I stopped sleeping with Momma in her bed.


When she started sleeping on the couch during bedroom renovations I teased her once or twice by sleeping at her feet while Bleu slept **on** her chest. And let me tell you, that boy is a chunker!! I was waiting for see if I was gonna have to save Momma when she started gasping for air.


This week I have slept at her feet every night. She is so excited she may never sleep in the bed again. She keeps asking how I can manage sleeping near the Introoder on the couch but not on the much bigger bed? I dunno. I just decided and made it so.


Last night I tried to see if I could push her over the edge and I almost did! When Momma came home from work she headed straight towards that crazy owl quilt instead of painting the bedroom. Well if she can do goofy things, then so can I! I headed straight for that couch and took a nap. Yipp. Right there were she could see me and everything. I even let her hold my paw when she took a break from stitching.

I would bet you a whole bag of kibble she's hoping I'll do that again tonight...




4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow, Sarah, you may make gentlemen out of these boys yet!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Z looks very comfortable in his new napping spot - mine prefer the couch, too. He is smart - close to Momma's activities for a handy skritch.

Ruth said...

Cat has you all figured out. What a kitty!

Denise :) said...

LOL! What Janet said. Z is bound to come around and Bleu just wants to please. :)