Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 19, 2018

Feline Friday - 1/19/18

Look at that - I'm still in my window box.
This might be the only kind of picture you see for the next 3 months...just saying!


Last weekend I hung out here for the gold finch infestation. There was like 50 of them and I couldn't get to them but it's ok cuz they were cold outside in that storm while I, on the other paw, was quite cozy!

Now I just need to get Momma to refill the feeders cuz the deer finished off one of them and the finchies are about to finish the others.


On another day I worked on sunning my belly furs.


It was very tempting for Momma to rub my luscious belly furs but she knows better. I has claws and I knows how to use them - just check for the scars on Momma's hands. Instead she tucked me in yet again. Think I could convince her to use a different quilt from my dolly bed for a while? I has so many quilts that it would be nice to rotate them.

TGIFF!!!!





8 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Like Suzi, living the dream

Janet O. said...

Somebody appears to be in total command there, and it ain't Momma!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Janet's got it right - Z has you trained well.

hetty said...

Hi Neighbour. Distance is not the only thing we have in common. I have a cat too. He looks alot like Z - only about 20 pounds more weight. I'll post something about him next week.

Jo said...

It's a cats life.. what size do you make your dolls/cat quilt..

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Oh to enjoy such a life! I do not believe there is an ounce of stress in Z's life--he is one very lucky fur baby!

Julierose said...

I am sitting in my window looking at at the raging winds and leftover snows, too. No birds here, sorry--I did see some daring squirrels though--and those deer are eating all my bushes that we just planted last Spring--aaargh...I could use you to scare them away....enjoy your quilt --so cute hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

He truly is the cutest filling up his window box with soft kitty goodness. So spoiled with all his quilts!!!