Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 31, 2018

Feline Friday - 8/31/18

It's been a fantastic week weather-wise. Just hot enough to not be called a lazy bum after lounging around the house and yard for days on end. Sometimes I come inside to cool off on the laminate floors or in the tub but I really prefer to be outside soaking up the heat with my black furs. This heat won't last forever...


Momma's purple ADK chair is one of my favorite spots. The angle of the chair is quite comfortable and the human footrest is also nice for feline lounging. Don't worry, I let Momma sit in my her chair too.


Sometimes I just prefer to lay here and look at the wind spinner that Momma bought cuz it looks so much like ME!!! Not every cat has a monument in their very own yard!




2 comments:

Denise :) said...

That Z...he knows how to lounge to perfection, doesn't he? He makes it look like a true art form!! Soak up that heat, Z...autumn is coming on fast! :)

Janet O. said...

I have to second what Denise said. And I think only Z would consider a lawn ornament a monument to himself. :)