Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #66 - 8/22/18

We're going to start today with a short and simple but important PSA:

Don't change out of your sneakers when you get home late without first turning on an "appropriate" number of lights...


...or you might not notice a problem until you see a mismatched pair of flipflops on the floor some time later.

82 - 84 - 77- 71 - 73 - 74 - 69 F

Hmm...second yellow Tuesday in a row - Could Fall be knocking at our door?


And here is the month of August so far...on my new hexagon table!! Now I just need to find it a permanent spot instead of the middle of the dining room. Z doesn't mind it here but I'm tired of walking around it.

Every year our county fair includes a silent auction by one of the local auction houses. This table was sold as an octagon gateleg table. It it neither an octagon nor a gateleg table. Kinda makes me wonder if I would have have them sell my items...

An InLinkz Link-up


======================================
PS -
Did you link up to the HeLP linky-versary giveaway last week? I extended the deadline until Sunday night and we'll draw a winner on Monday. No pictures of the prize yet but it involves choco and hexies. You knew that right?! I'll be picking up hexie fabric on my FART Friday, I'll make a zipper bag from the winners favorite candy and I already have another fun hexie item.


5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh that hexagonal table is beautiful--i love older pieces like that. We have a small Captain's chest (reproduction , but still nice) in our living room as a side table and I just love how it looks with our dark woodwork.
hugs, julierose

Pamela said...

What a great table! Perfect for you. Cooler days sound wonderful. I hope I get out of the red soon/

Denise :) said...

Your little temp dips (especially since they're at 1 p.m.) are quite delish!! :)

MissPat said...

When I saw the table, my first thought was "Oh, look. Sarah even has a hexagon table.". Then I saw that it was a new acquisition . Very good purchase. Now to find the perfect location and to make a hexie table topper for it. Maybe one for each season?
Pat

Janet O. said...

The mismatched flip flops are just an extension of the mismatched socks that are so popular. :)
Oh, what I wouldn't give to have a day top out in the 60s--or even 70s!
Gorgeous table! Perfect for you. Did you have much competition in the bidding?