Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 20, 2019

Feline Friday - 12/20/19

It's hard work taking care of Momma:


I make sure she doesn't eat alone.

I check on her in the shower - yes, I jump in the shower with her.
You can thank me later for not taking THAT picture...


And I taste test the tree. It doesn't taste great so I drop the "needles" on the floor but I keep checking cuz another part of the tree might taste better.

I also periodically (like every 15 minutes) ring the bell to ask Momma to open the door so I can go out and check the weather. If she opens the door and it's too cold, I growl and hiss to alert Momma that she shouldn't go out.

I've worked hard this year and been a very good boy so I hope Santa is good to me next week!


6 comments:

Tosty's Quilting Tidbits said...

Z-man, you are such a good guard kitty for your Momma. Keep it up. Merry Christmas!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Boy, did I ever need a good laugh today! Thanks. My feline has not gotten out of bed for hours today. He got up for breakfast and keeps sleeping in the sun.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Like Z - my Moe loves to join me in the shower. Get the hisses, too, when opening the door to the 'much too cold' air or snow up against the doorway. Yesterday the door was frozen shut so no one went out. No tree here, but I gave them their favorite seasonal toys - extra large jingle bells to smash around the house.

MissPat said...

I think I speak for all in thanking Z for not including the shower photo. I'm glad the tree finally got decorated so Z can continue his annual ornament inspection.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

A cat's work is never done, and what important work they do!

Leonore Winterer said...

Good boy Z! I hope Santa was very nice to you.