Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #13512/18/19

One of these days I am going to remember to not leave things to do until later. Later can be in an hour or tomorrow morning. And that's because plans change - especially when the ambulance siren goes off at o-dark-thirty and when you get home there is only time to shovel part of the driveway and clear the car before a shower and heading to work.

So, now you know why I am behind on my hexies. I thought I would finish it this morning. I nearly finished it at lunch but I'm a paper short so that will be finished tonight.

December 11 - 17, 2019
29 - 27 - 45 - 38 - 33 - 32 - 28 F

And I swear my car was cleared off not 10 minutes before this selfie was snapped. It was a lovely, light, fluffy snow so easy to clean up both times. I met a "new" neighbor on the rescue call and another new neighbor while shoveling. It was a good morning!



5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We've had snow, ice, and high winds for two days. The Schools are already close to using their 'snow' days and the season is just starting. I still haven't quilted my last temp quilt - must be done before I think of another. BUT, I love the look of the grunge

ButterZ said...

Oh my.... you need a carport.

Vireya said...

Brrr!

I will look at your snow picture if I feel too hot here today.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh my, that's some serious snow! Your fabrics are beautiful.

Leonore Winterer said...

We've had similar temperatures towards the end of the year, but still no snow here!