Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tiny Forest

I have been very guilty of Procraftinating lately. How about you??


Last night I only had time to cut out the Tiny Tree blocks for #3 thru 6. I hope to get them stitched tonight! And then, of course, it's on to block 7 that came out this morning...

I "borrowed" Barbara's idea of placing rulers over the layouts in
case a friendly feline flies up onto the cutting table. Barbara would
love that alliteration!

You might be able to pick out the hand pointing to a green fabric that reads Let it Snow. That's my border fabric for the tiny shoofly blocks.


6 comments:

ButterZ said...

I was hoping to get those blocks done too but just haven't found time. No matter how small they are.

Denise :) said...

It's snowing here! I may slip home early and try and catch up -- just one, though -- not FIVE! LOL! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I cover my block pieces just like Barb as well. I have one very particular kitty who loves playing with those bits like diving and scattering a leaf pile.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning. Everything has stopped around here as I am making my Christmas cards. All painted, but now assembly. Everything else is on hold. Send me your snail mail if you would like one.

Barbara said...

Absolutely awesome alliteration, as always. Rulers have saved my bacon so many times.

Leonore Winterer said...

I might be guilty of that as well...work is crazy at the moment, and almost all of my remaining time is spend crafting instead of doing chores!