Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Gifts under the Christmas Tree

It appears that someone has been watching and learning from her big sis! Does she think she's a gift? She's a sweet one if she is.

No ornaments have been disturbed yet so I think I'll add the rest and maybe raise up some of those branches in that corner. Yet again, the cats don't even knock into them so maybe I will leave their little hidey-hole.

I'm going shopping in the "big" city this weekend so then I can add wrapped gifts too. Am I the only one that hates Christmas Shopping? I really only like to shop at the grocery and quilt stores. LOL. I like to find gifts that are meaningful but the meandering from store to store to find such a gift is just downright annoying sometimes, especially when a lot of other shoppers are so rude this time of year.

No comments: