Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Bathroom Quilt

Val named my tile floor replication project The Bathroom Quilt. Others think I'm going to put my quilt on the floor or hang it on the bathroom wall when I tell them about it. Neither were my original intention but that drab room could use some color on the walls...

Too many other "work" activites have been going on around here to get much of anything done. That makes it an easy excuse to watch Deadliest Catch Season 5 and work on hexies when I get a few minutes. Progress is Progress is Progress! I'm still working out in my head how I will assemble the whole quilt around these diamonds. Just add background rows around the diamonds or a large background section that attaches to the diamonds?

Just promise you won't notice that the floor need a good mopping.

1 comment:

Mary-Kay said...

You must love those hexies! I'm not in to them yet. Thank God! They are way too small for me but they make a beautiful quilt.