Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 3/14/11

I can't actually show you what is on my design wall yet - not until it's finished...

Will these walls suffice in the meantime? I still need to paint the accent wall but it is sewwwww much better than when I started. Those of us at the ATEP are pleased. The only pink left in the house is the carpet in the studio...Yuckckckck. The paint color is Colorado Springs but it is a light blue that has a little gray when there is no sun coming in the windows, like the last 4 days. (Check out the second picture - the living room also has the same paint color, long story) Yeh, the room is a little darker than when it was just white but I need COLOR!!!


And here is a great photo of the definition of overcommitment. Each pile represents a project that needs some kind of progress or completion by this weekend. It could be ironing, quilting or just packing to take to the LQS for National Quilting Day events/show-n-tell. I will be glad when the weekend is over...

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love the color you selected for your walls. I want to paint my sewing room but cannot decide what color to go with. It is currently a light taupe.

Marti said...

What a soothing color. I like it! You ARE ambitious; that is a lot of work to do before the weekend. But if it came to painting or sewing right now, I'd take sewing.

Angie in SoCal said...

Nice color!