Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 6/27/11

Not much sewing on the schedule lately... Altho there has been "food." I'll try to show you the "food" later this week.  I finished 3 more zippered pouches (on the left).

I've also got the bottom section of the "bathroom quilt" half done. I think this picture shows the final layout for the four sections. The border will be Seminole piecing so I'll have to fill in the corners. I am debating if it should be that neutral fabric (which does have nice varied coloring) or if I should do something more with the double diamonds. I am leaning towards just the neutral because this is my interpretation of the bathroom tile floor and there are no other designs altho I have rearranged what designs there are. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Hey, your zippered pouches are really cute! I really like your neutral. The fabric has a nice swirl and movement to it. Your diamonds are gorgeous -- all those precise little hexi's! :)

Jennifer Woo said...

Love your layout! I don't have the courage to try that yet but maybe some day. It is really nice.

Janet O. said...

You've done a great job on the pouches--right down to the matching pulls!
Hex pattern looks good. If you were to use something other than the neutral color, which color would you use?

Brita said...

What an ambitious project -- wow!! Can't wait to see it finished! Love those little bags, so cute.