Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

UFO Thursday

It's a new month which means there is a new UFO challenge by Judy at http://www.patchworktimes.com/.

This month's is similar to last month's project... I just need to add the borders to Bonnie's Carolina Christmas and the top will be finished. And look...it seems the borders are (mostly? all?) put together and I just need to sew them on to the quilt center.

Why do we get so close and never cross the finish line?


1 comment:

bingo~bonnie said...

love your Carolina Christmas quilt!!! yes you do need to finish it up - I too am so bad about getting so close then starting something else. I need to work with blinders on and stay away from blogs and magazines until my project is done!

Glad to have found your blog from JudyL's linky.

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie