Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 04, 2015

Feline Friday - 12/4/15


Momma - I will forgive your for taking your nephdog Shaggy for a walk last weekend while The Boys were at their hockey tournament instead of giving me more kibbies cuz you brought me a "new" bench you found!!!


I don't read so well but I'm gonna guess it says "Good Boy"!!


Right Momma? I'm a good boy?!!
Yes, Zorro, Momma loves her good little boy!




5 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am surprised you were so easily forgiven for the betrayal of walking the dog. And what Zorro can't read, helps your cause. : )

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love the bench! Yes, Z - you are a good boy as your horns hold up that halo.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Cats are so smart! They talk and they are able to get their humans to do just about anything for them

Missy Shay said...

Adorable! Our black and white fuzzy butts are mischievous little devils, aren't they?

Denise :) said...

LOL! Yeah, what Janet said . . . What Z can't read, can't hurt you!! :)