Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Bibliophile Files Tuesday!

Hello and welcome to the first Bibliphile Files for 2015!

To finish out my challenges from last year, I finished reading the last of the required 74 books on 12/19/14. Considering that the original challenge was to last 24 months, I think finishing in 11.5 months is a pretty good accomplishment. And since I had listened to my last challenge audiobook on 11/30/14 I just kept right on with more audiobooks, finishing 84 books and audio books in 2014. A personal record!! Woot Woot!


Cross
The Bootlegger
Power Play
Ill Wind
Car Talk Field Guide to the North American Wacko
Takedown 20
Forever Odd
Serena
Blackberry Pie Murder
Rafferty's Wife
Founding Mothers
Blow Fly

Currently on my stereo is Bad Blood and I forgot to write down the 2 titles on my night stand...

When thinking about what to challenge myself with for 2015, I ultimately decided that no challenge would be challenge enough with everything that will be going on this year.  I am working through more than 20 series and there is a whole list of books I came across last year that didn't fit that challenge. Denise and I decided this was reading through my to-be-read (TBR) pile. I think it should be nice and simple. I'll still be looking for new series and authors so I look forward to your links!!

Happy 2015 to all  my fellow Bibliophiles!



3 comments:

Denise :) said...

TBR is a great plan!! I'm not even sure where I'm going with my extracurricular reading!! LOL! :)

Missy Shay said...

I am terrible about keeping up with the books I read! LOL

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I'm so glad you are continuing Bibliophile Files Sarah! You did really well with your challenges... I'm happy to continue on my journey to downsize my personal library this year.