Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Feline Friday - 1/23/15 - more gifts!!

Look what GrandPoppa made Momma for her birfday!! It's SIX feet tall!!!

  

Oh, who are we kidding?? Grandpoppa made it for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am KING of my castle!

My Grandpoppa is the bestest!!!!

Ahoy Matey - Welcome to the Crow's Nest!!

I'm not sure which is the better gift tho ... A Christmas Tree or a Cat Tree??!!




7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow, who has spoiled kitties? *LOL*
Love the pirate! : )

Denise :) said...

LOL!! What ^^^she said!! That cat tree is pretty darn awesome!! :)

Missy Shay said...

that's funny, we got a new cat tree this week too.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think this is so cool!! I can see my Moe perched on the top (he's a tree climber). Spoiled rotten - and good for them.

September Violets said...

That is amazing! And I spied a tiny stuffed chair in the background ... is that for the cats too? I think I know who rules the roost in your home ;)
Wendy x

Chantal said...

Awesome cat trees. They look like they are having one grand time!

Carla said...

The patch!!