Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 02, 2015

Feline Friday - Helpin'

Last week, Midgie pretty much called me useless.

Hello ??!!  I was practicing!! Ya see...Momma is Collector of the Taxes and before they are mailed she has to pull the escrows, put the duplicates together, seal and postage all those envelopes. I just couldn't let her do it all alone...I had to snoopervise!! It was a hard job cuz it took alllllll day Saturday and Sunday but someone had to do it.


Sometimes I slept in the bed Momma put on the table, thinking it would keep me out of trouble. But most of the time I was right in the middle of everything! No matter what, I didn't knock the boxes off the table and that made Momma happy.


Now, before you fret about me being on the table...Momma gave up on keeping me off the dining room table a long time ago. How do I know this? She told me! I mean she eats at something called a coffee table so the dining room table might as well be used for something. And lest you think she is a softy, I get squirted quite regularly for drinking out of the kitchen sink, being mean to my little sissy, using my claws on the ottoman to slide on my back across the floor, etc, etc. Ya gotta give me credit for the ottoman thing tho - it's fun to slide across the floor! 'Cept now my furs are all static-y.

Happy New Year!!




6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

LOL - laughed at the slide thing as my Bella does just that along the length of the couch and back again and again and again and.............

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Love this! I think it's great when our cats insert themselves into our projects. And I've long given up the kitchen surface fight!

Janet O. said...

What a smart and helpful cat you are!

Missy Shay said...

Some of my cats do the ottoman thing too. I also gave up on the dining room table-LOL

Karen H said...

I think Momma is just jealous that she can't do the ottoman thing herself!

Michelle said...

LOL...kitties are sooo helpful!