Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 09, 2015

Feline Friday - Gifts

Clearly, the collecting of the taxes and the frigid weather has delayed this uber important post...it's about what Momma got us for Christmas!!!!


Momma got me a paper bag!! It's good for insulation, dark and cozy for napping but hard to see when the Introoder is sneaking up on me.


Momma got me a box!! It's nice and roomy for my tiny figure but I never sleep in my box cuz you never know who is gonna try to get in the box with me...

Yes, Momma has a Cardinal on the top of her bird tree!

Momma. Got. Me. A. Christmas. Tree!!!! Oh. My. God. Christmas. Trees. Are. The Best. Gift. Ever!!!!

I like to swat at the ornaments and swat at the branches and chew the cords for the lights and stand under the tree to see how high I can reach and scratch at the trunk and run across the floor so I can then slide into the carpet square under the tree stand causing the tree to spin and Momma to freak!! She's not at all impressed that I also figured out how to lift the heat vent that lives under MY tree out of the floor. Hello? My sissies have lived here for years and haven't figured that out yet...

Momma said she is gonna take my tree away this weekend - something about she can't take my cabin fever much longer. There has been a lot of mumbling (something along the lines of nonononono) and squirting me with water. Should I be worried about Momma?? We don't even live in a cabin!




9 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Next week I'll share a pic of Elsa climbing my Mom's tree... she took care of her while we were on vacation and put her toys up in the branches so she could climb around and get them. And made her a box house too. Awesome Grandma!

Jeanie said...

Too funny! I love the gifts for the cats.... you nailed it! And I think those horns should be removed and replaced with a halo.... Zorro just looks too sweet to cause that much trouble. ;)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Boxes, bags, and a tree - I think it all sounds for great fun.

Missy Shay said...

Zorro is a hoot and I love his little devil horns! LOL

Carla said...

lol! Cats and trees. They are such stinkers : )

Denise :) said...

Pretty much, the perfect Christmas ever, far as I can tell!! How ever will you top it next year?!?! :)

Janet O. said...

LOL--will you get him a tree again next year, or just a new set of horns? : )

Chantal said...

I love the pictures. The tree monster is adorable with his little devil horns. What a laugh!

Karen H said...

You guys have a wonderful Momma. She was so generous with her gifts!