Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - January finale

January's color was "blue." It was just supposed to be a regular blue but since I'm modifying the RSC for my own purposes, I used whatever blues I came across. And since I'm making things up as I go along, I only made as many blocks as I felt like - just to make 'some' progress. I had a ton of fun pulling different blues from my stash every few days and I can't wait to see what February's color is.

I finished 14 box kite blocks, 2.5 baskets and 3 D4P Puss-in-the-Corner blocks.

I also cut a bunch of blue square pairs so when I get through some other colors, I can make a lot more D4P blocks.

Did you participate in RSC this month?


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

It looks like a fun challenge, and I like all of the projects you have going, but, nope, not participating.

Julierose said...

I am "making it up" as I go too. Not doing the challenge--too challenging hahaha for moi! But very pretty!
I just stashed my blues away in a box and took out pinks for Feb. AND then decided I NEED (yup need) to make a 1,000 pyramids one...I don't know where these ideas come from, but they just lodge in my head and I dream about them--so I guess GO!BABY will be busy tomorrow--...need to figure out dark downward facing triangle color--maybe black...I am wordy today--oops, sorry...hugs, like your project. Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You have some fun going on and that is the true point of it - fun with your fabrics.