Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 16, 2018

Feline Friday - 3/16/18

I've been holding Momma hostage this week! Like 5 of the last 7 days.
I hostaged her several times on Saturday and Sunday but during the week it was after my morning romp out in the 'hood.

Full-on hostage while I sit on Momma's lap

As Momma told Grand Poppa last night - I've only ever held her hostage like 10 times before this week.

Sometimes only a partial hostage situation is necessary.

She keeps threatening to take me to the V.E.T. in the P.T.U but I'm not sure why?!


I just like to mix it up once in a while and keep her on her toes.


Sometimes, just sitting next to Momma will be enuf to keep her delirious.


This is what's called TORTURE - it's a look-at-but-don't-touch-the-belly-furs situation peeps!


Except sometimes I get really sleepy and forget what I'm here for...


Hmmmmm - that feels guuud!




5 comments:

Janet O. said...

What a silly "puddy tat", as Elmer Fudd would say!
(You may domesticate him yet!)

hetty said...

Those belly furs look like they need scratching.

Denise :) said...

Don't you dare let him know just how much you enjoy being held as a hostage!! Or maybe he thinks he can get good ransom money???! Love kitty-cat bellies!!! :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

If there is an ounce of stress in Z's life he hides it well! He looks totally relaxed. But. . . sometimes they look relaxed and just when you start to rub them--they spring back to life!

Chantal said...

Such cute pics of Zorro! He is being a darling of late!