Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #44 - 3/21/18

I'm posting this on Tuesday since I have Wednesday off.
That's my excuse for not having this block done and I'm sticking to it!

28 - 34 - 22 - 39 - 36 - 26 - 28 F

It's been a little colder than recent weeks. How do I know that? Cuz tonight at guild meeting we are sharing our first and our most recent quilts so I decided it was a good time to catch up on my over all quilt so I could share.


I took this picture Tuesday morning when I thought it would be a blue day - nope it was a purple. It feels like a blue, or even a green, with that glorious sun on this first day of Spring but it's really a purple. So...less blue and no green or yellow. We are definitely cooler and I am ok with that. The cooler weather is thanks to clear, starry skies at night which lead to clear sunny days.

I'll tell anyone more than once, I'll take any temp as long as the sun is shining!!




2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, I can't wait to add some more 'warm' colors into my temp. quilt. Hoping this new storm stays on the coast - sorry coast people, but I am sick of that stuff!

Janet O. said...

Wow--you are chilly! We are in the 40s and 50s with rain and a rain/snow mix all week.
Your temperature quilt is really fun!