Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, March 19, 2018

Weekend Update

I finished tree skirt section #7 over the weekend!!!


And that leaves just one more section to go! Woot! Who knew back at the beginning of February that I would be this far along this fast...

Section #8 in the morning sunshine

I would have liked to have gotten more done over the weekend. I could blame it on movie night at the library (Coco), cleaning and prepping for this week's dinner party (now up to 16 people) or the birthday party where we learned to play African drums but when it comes down to it, I was just plain in a low key mood to lounge on the couch and not do much of anything else. I watched a couple good movies, took a Sunday afternoon nap and ate junk food.


It also helped to be held hostage again =^..^=


4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh this will be such a lovely diamond fest!! i can see why you would just lie back and be held hostage by such a cutie pie....hahaha hugs, Julierose

Janet O. said...

I am excited that you are closing in on the last section of your tree skirt!
Sounds like you had a full weekend. What is this dinner party all about, and why wasn't I invited? ;)
Is there such a thing as Cat Police that would come get Z for taking a hostage? Or maybe it would just be considered catnapping.

Vireya said...

Great tree-skirt progress!

Jo said...

You are nearly there. Good job.