Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

The Bibliophile Files - 3/6 /18

I have to say that this is the most depressing book report to date.

I haven't finished one. single. book. in the last month.

I've been chipping away at World Without End which is 36 CDs long!! It's been a little hard to get in to and, heck, it's the length of 4 or 5 regular audio books. For some reason, all the story lines clicked over the weekend so I'm hoping I can keep my weekend streak going...

My excuse? I've spent a lot of time stitching on my Christmas Tree Skirt and that means lots of DVD watching. I also haven't been walking very much. Pathetic but it's real life in my neck of the snowy woods.

Let's hope you have some better progress to share.
Don't forget you can share any novel, quilt pattern/book, magazine or cereal box!



1 comment:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Whew--that's even more than Hamilton