Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 09, 2018

Feline Friday - 3/9/18

Momma was kinda grumpy this morning...

I was trying to get her up early and she was trying to ignore me. I was doing my bestest to scratch the furniture and knock things over. She assumed that I wanted breakfast so that was the first thing she did when she finally dragged herself out of her cozy bed. It wasn't what I wanted but I ate it anyway. I would hate for my crunchies to go bad...


Eventually Momma figured out that I wanted her to change the battery in the thermostat. It was deader than the last mouse that I brought home for Momma and our grand old parsonage was a bit nippy, even with my luxurious black and white furs coat.


Don't worry - Momma tucked me in and I was all warm and cozy to wait for birdievision to start again after Momma filled the feeders.

It's nice having staff, even when they don't always catch on right away.




5 comments:

Jo said...

How funny. But seems cold.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

When mine are persistant, I check for fire or on my Mom. Cold is not a good thing either, so good boy Z.

Denise :) said...

Staff ... *snort*! It's nice to know you're appreciated by your "employer" though, right??! Hahahaha!! :)

Janet O. said...

Oh, that Z cracks me up!!

hetty said...

Yes! Cats have staff and dogs have owners. Being cold is never good. Especially for a feline.