Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 1/23/12

I was sew proud of myself for finishing my red strings this weekend and getting all the wings sewn on that I took at least half a dozen pictures this morning to make sure I would have something good to choose from.

Except, apparently, when the battery-almost-dead symbol is flashing it won't save any pictures.
You guys will just have to trust me. I'm good for it, I swear.

Stupid Camera. Stupid Operator. Stupid Camera.

Now I just need to make the 3.5" QST and the blue strings. WootWoot! Almost done!

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Congrats on the progress. And it isn't the operator, Sarah, it is the camera! My camera "low battery" light was blinking when I took the photos for my post this morning, but the photos were still there to download. See, it is the camera! : )

Me and My Stitches said...

Way to go - you just keep plugging along! Stupid camera...don't you hate when that happens?

The Twilight Quilters Coven said...

Way to stick with Orca Bay!

I go through batteries like crazy. My camera stays on forever when I forget to turn it off which I always do when I download pics onto the computer directly from it instead of pulling the card.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I had to laugh.....I've had that happen...in fact recently I swore I took some pictures and have no idea where they went. Sounds like you are really making progress!

Denise :) said...

Haha! I've had that happen, too. Todd as well -- he drove 40 miles to take pics of a church and didn't realize--until I went to load the pics and nothing was there--that the battery symbol flashing meant no pics! :)