Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Feline Friday

Almost 4 years ago I bought this little stuffed kitty in Franklin, TN. I've always thought of her as a calico kitty even tho I'm sure these are not considered calico fabrics but she is made from an old quilt.


3 years ago I bought these kitties at a local craft show. They are made from upholstery fabrics. The darker kitty even has pretty purple button eyes.


Who knew that eventually CasaGrande would house 2 tabbies and a calico?!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Now you need a gingham dog!
"The gingham dog and the calico cat
Side by side on the table sat."
But then maybe I am the only one whose mother used to quote to them from that poem. And if you know the outcome then you know you really don't want a gingham dog. : )

Denise :) said...

SARAH! These are *SO* much fun!!! And how prophetic they were, too! Have a good weekend, friend! :)

Karen said...

I just love this post, Sarah! It says so much :)

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

OMG, I missed this post- too adorable again! A woman after my own kitty heart!