Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Feline Friday - 10/18/13

Momma called me a Dork again over the weekend cuz I wasn't sitting in the kitty chair properly.


Well duh?! I can see out the window better this way!


Momma (who really does love me and I know that cuz she calls me Dork) would again like to ask if any of you felines would be willing to send a postcard to her guild secret sister? Leave her a comment for more details.




4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

My Moe lays backwards too - so he can knead into the back of the chair in his sleep. ALthough eventually he pushes himself right off onto the floor! Thank you for the reminder, yes - I would love to send a card.

Missy Shay said...

What a good idea to use one of those kid chairs for a cat bed!

Denise :) said...

Oh he makes me laugh with his antics! I do like him with his sweet little halo. Hope he's still wearing it when you return!!! :)

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Love your chair... looks like the purrfect cat size! I'll send a postcard.