Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Feline Friday - 10/25/13

WhooooYahhhhhhh!!!!! Momma finally turned on the heat!!!!!
And none to soon - did you see yesterday's photo?!


She even let me and the Z-man go out on the porch when she was taking photos.
I kept telling The Introoder to make a run for it but he just stood there sniffing the air. Silly Dork!



Today, on the other hand, he snuck out on to the porch when Momma was trying to leave for work. Unfortunately, she caught his little tuckus and unceremoniously dropped him back in the house.

Ughh, now we are gonna have to listen to him whine All...Day...Looooooong. :^(

I hope you other felines are gonna have a better day cuz TGIF, ya know!!




6 comments:

Missy Shay said...

What a cute picture with that tongue sticking out and sitting n the heat! No post for me today, I need to get off the internet and clean my house so I don't have to do it when we load the uhaul!

Janet O. said...

Your kitties have such a fun sense of humor. They always make me laugh! ; )

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Great cat chat! Mine were transfixed watching our huge flakes out the window... I don't trust the grand cats outside though. They are too quick for me to catch!

margaret said...

your cats give you so much pleasure and amusement, hoping Helen my daughter will go away foe a few days again soon so I can have Alfie back to stay

Frances Meredith said...

Can't believe your snow! Looks like the new cat has settled in, and will be glad to be inside if the weather continues. He will be 'living the dream' - as so many of our cats do!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Cats have such great personalities and are so expressive!