Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Owl and a favor?

This is my little helper before a meltdown - sunny days do not make for happy recently-homeless-now-indoor kitties. Rainy days are a different story...

Just let me tell you that he has a new kiss up move...he runs up to me and puts his front paws on my thigh so I can easily scratch his little head. Awwwww! It almost makes up for being naughty...

So obviously I finished another owl block...this is lucky #13 and now I need to cut out some more. I have another road trip soon so I am deciding what to bring with me: owls or otherwise. There are sew many hexie UFOs to choose from...

And yikes - HeLP is this week - I best have something fun to share!


===================================================
And now for the favor...
Would you be willing to send a postcard to my guild secret sister?

This is the second to last month and I thought a "card shower" would be fun. You can add your own message or even just "Happy Halloween from your Secret Sister." Leave me a comment if you would be willing to send a postcard and I'll get you her post office box. THANKS!



7 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Hi Sarah. Yes I would send your secret sister a postcard. Sounds like fun. Perhaps a card from my state. Your cat is darling and I like your owl block too.

Missy Shay said...

Is Zorro bad enough for you to call "My cat from hell"? that would be fun! I've been watching it on netflix.
I would send a postcard if I was not in the middle of moving, sorry. :(

Denise :) said...

I will definitely send a postcard -- I love to do that!! :)

Michelle said...

He sat still long enough for the photo..!
Love the block !!
I would love to send a postcard....count me in.....

Michelle said...

He sat still long enough for the photo..!
Love the block !!
I would love to send a postcard....count me in.....

Anonymous said...

Love the cat in the window and the block.

I'd be willing to send a postcard.
Lillian

Vireya said...

I'd be happy to send a postcard from the other side of the Pacific - although it might take a while to get there.