Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 17, 2019

Feline Friday & HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 5/17/19

Welcome to a double header today!!

Looking at this picture just makes my heart race!

It's been a literal race for 250 days to get this far and I can't believe I am so close to finishing. There are thunderstorms forecast for Sunday and the car dealerships are all closed (grrr!) so I am declaring Sunday a Mr Serious day with no housework or chores allowed!

2,005 hexies completed = just 322 more to go!!

Black, greys and yellow are now completed. That just leaves the 3 cream/whites and brown.

And now it's your chance to share a link to anything related to your cat(s) or hexie project(s).

Have a happy feline and hexie filled weekend!!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


9 comments:

Julierose said...

Gosh this is so gorgeous!! I love it..250 days--good for you..hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

Oh yes, fantastic indeed! I think Zorro looks rather pleased with his Pawtrait! I am so proud of you!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just WOW!! I didn't realize this was so big - great selfie there Z.

Janet O. said...

I am so impressed, Sarah! And Mr. Serious looks jubilant that his immortalization is almost completed. That is his jubilant look, right?

Jo said...

You'll be working on it twice as much now that you are so close to a finish. It's looking great

Pamela said...

What a fabulous picture! It shows the size of your fantastic project too.

I can't link up but I have finished my year one temperature quilt https://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/05/friday-finish-year-one-of-temperature.html

Year two is in need of borders and I've just started year three. I'm hooked on the temperatures.

Barbara said...

It’s looking fantastic!

Denise :) said...

WOW!! Mr. Serious is really looking amazing!! I love it, Sarah!! :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress, you're getting so close now!