Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #102 - 5/1/19

Happy May Day!!! This morning I grabbed breakfast at the 126th annual May Day Breakfast at the church a few doors up the street from me. I, obviously, haven't been attending it for that long but it's amazing to think an event has happened for so long in a small rural neighborhood.

April 24 - 30, 2019
49 - 61 - 63 - 34 - 40 - 47 - 44 F

So, this happened in the last week - can you guess which day it was?


Today is a lovely, chocolaty, not-quite-sunny 68F. Yes, Chocolaty because we have a cookie factory in town and when the wind is just right, it smells like chocolate. It's divine for this choco-holic!

Mr Serious is 3 hexies short of finishing the top right section. I've had the colormap printed for the last section and now I'm pulling my hair out marking the map so I start stitching in the right place and I don't goof it up. The next picture will show Z over 3/4 finished!!


6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Let's hope spring shows up soon. I bought perennials Saturday and had to scrape slush off to see if there were 4 plants in the pack. I can't believe it is May!

Pamela said...

Snow! Oh no! When will it be spring? This week's colors look great.

Janet O. said...

Chocolaty air? Oh, wow--what a treat. But it would probably make me want to eat lots of chocolate!
Gee, I wonder which day was the snowy one? LOL
We had snow yesterday, too, but it was all melted away by this morning.
Can't wait to see your progress on Mr. Serious!

Jo said...

It's still such a lovely view out your windows. That chocolatey smell would go good with a hot cup of hot chocolate.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hope we will not see snow again for months...the months you EXPECT it to fall, lol. How lovely to smell chocolate in the air. Does it make you want to eat a candy bar? Wow, you are making progress on Mr. Serious!
xx, Carol

Leonore Winterer said...

A chocolate wind sounds great at first thought, but in the long run it'd probably ruin every attempt to diet ever!