Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #105 - 5/22/19

So it just dawned on me...
Last week's report was #104 making that report the end of the 2nd year of this weather project. Woohoo! I may not have much follow through with BOM/BOW/BOD programs but this particular project certainly has my *full* attention.

As I mentioned recently, I'm spending all my spare time focusing on Mr Serious and not working on any other projects, including my weather quilt. The severe focus is working because, by my estimates, I am down to just 250 hexies left!!!

If anyone needs me in the next couple of weeks, I'll be firmly planted on the couch, stitching my fingers to the bone. I'll try not to bleed on the quilt...

May 15 - 21, 2019
65 - 64- 64 - 60 - 84 - 63 - 59 F

I'm still not getting comment notifications from blogger. Anyone found a fix yet?

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


3 comments:

Denise :) said...

That's weird (about the comments) ... comment notification never stopped working for me! Silly blogspot! Don't bleed on Mr. Serious! Don't you sometimes wish, like I do, that stitching worked things other than fingers to the bone ... like my butt. ;) Have fun stitching!! :)

Janet O. said...

Wow--another weather quilt come to a close?
I was in a new to me shop yesterday and they had a shelf full of Grunge fabrics. I was going to text and see if you wanted any, but we weren't going to be there long enough to await a reply. But I bought you a couple of hexie FQs. :)

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, it's very warm all of a sudden!
I keep getting Mail Delivery Failures for the comments I make on your blog. Is your email address working properly otherwise? Maybe set up another address for the comments to be delivered to?