Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, May 16, 2019

stuff

So...I just discovered that blogger hasn't sent me any comments posted in the last week. I'm sorry if y'all thought I was ignoring you yet again. I'll try to get them answered with the old fashioned copy and paste method, assuming I have your email...

I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party on Facebook. I'm really late in posting this so let me know ASAP if you want to join in on fb...orders are due tomorrow night but credit cards won't be charged until Monday. If you just want to order something and not play the games or check out the awesome fiesta recipes and tips you can head straight to https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/sarahballinger0513. Thanks for looking!


And for some "color" - this morning I stitched the last black and grey hexies for Mr Serious!! Woohoo!!! Tomorrow is both Feline Friday and HeLP for Hexie-aholics so look for an overall update. Maybe Z will cooperate for a group photo?! Only time will tell...

FYI - one of the missing comments asked me to post the original photo for Mr Serious. The original photo and all the status photos are listed on THIS page.


4 comments:

Turid said...

That happens to me too from time to time. Don't know why. Your hexie quilt is coming along perfectly.

Jo said...

It's really good seeing all your progress photos in one spot. It's amazing. Hope you are happy with the choice of photo.
You are nearly done.

Pamela said...

I'm having blogger comment issues also.

Leonore Winterer said...

I got a 'Delivery Failure' Message for one of my comments yesterday and wondered what was going on. Hope you'll get things sorted out, and yay for being done with the grays!