Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #106 - 5/29/19

It's amazing how a 3 day weekend / day off can throw the rest of the week off kilter. Today feels like a Tuesday but half-way through lunch I realized it was Wednesday and I didn't have my temp fabrics with me. To be honest, I can't wait to get back in the habit of doing them every day or so. It gives life some rhythm.

For the week of May 22-28, 2019: 65 - 70 - 64 - 72 - 77 - 72 - 67 F

Maybe this will make up for lack of a temp pic?


As you can see, I'm currently working to attach the bottom left section. I also have at least 10 more brown hexies assembled at home. That firmly puts me at less than 200 hexies to fill out this corner!!

My original goal of 9 months (270 days) is fast approaching and it's looking like I will be darn close but not quite as I only have 8 days. Originally the 9 month goal was just a plan in order to leave me time to get the thing quilted but now it's so close that I can taste it and I *want* it. I want it bad!

I plan to spend as much time as I can in the next week to make this happen. Tonight's chore? Cutting more white grunge - I only have 2 squares left, hence the working ahead on the browns...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


3 comments:

Julierose said...

WOW Sarah! you are coming to the end of those little babies...this is going to be an exquisite piece...an heirloom really. I applaud your patience and persistence..I love how this is coming along...beautiful work hugs, Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is so awsome. Being so close to the end of this gorgeous piece would make me want to finish as well. Everything else catches up.

Jo said...

Are you about to run out of your white. You are so close.