Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #104 - 5/15/19

Well, today is a total screw up on my part...

You will recall that 2 weeks ago, I just showed the fabrics (un-hexified) for the weather and last week the weather report was a no show while I was at a conference. In talking with a friend Monday, I mentioned that while it would just take a bit of time to catch up on my weather quilt (takes about 1 hour per week) it's entirely possible that I could actually finish the top of Mr Serious by my original deadline of 6/9/19 with some serious effort. Erin said to go for it: ignore the temp quilt and focus on Mr S.

Except I ignored the temp quilt so much I even forgot to bring the fabrics with me today to add some color to this post. LOL. Maybe getting up at 4am has something to do with my lack of mental acuity today...

May 1 - 7: 68 - 53 - 65 - 52 - 58 - 68 - 52 F

May 8- 14: 57 - 71 - 61 - 52 - 46 - 47 - 43

The plan is to continue focusing on Mr Serious to see how much I can get done by my crazy deadline. Next week I hope to bring the fabrics to make these posts more colorful!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I totally get it - I am ignoring pretty much everything to make a deadline too (well, I try to ignore pretty much everything, only it's calling so loudly sometimes!). Hang in there!

Janet O. said...

Hey, Mr. Serious has every right to take priority. You have to answer to the guy every day! :)
Will look forward to more colorful temp photos in the future--but mostly looking forward to a completed Mr. Serious!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good for Mr. Serious!!
xx, Carol