Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, May 07, 2019

The Bibliophile Files - 5/7/19

Hello and Welcome to my monthly book list!!

As usual, I'm behind on my annual reading goal via goodreads.com but the YA Sync program started for the summer and a lot of those free books tend to be on the short side so I'm looking forward to catching up soon.

On the other hand, I'm doing well on my "calendar" reading challenge so that's encouraging. Of course I'm ticking off all the easy letters now - I won't be so optimistic when I am struggling to find E or U books...

FINISHED
     Where the Crawdads Sing
     The Girls in the Garden
     Get Well Soon
     A Study in Charlotte
     Swing
     Enigma

IN PROGRESS
     on my iPhone - Blink & Caution
     on my home stereo - Dreaming Spies

And now it's your turn -- what are you reading?
Anything counts - novel, quilt magazine, cereal box....

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I don't think I know any of your books this month (except for a Study in Charlotte, which I haven't read, but plan to). I've been doing sooo much reading lately...thanks the Magical Stitches challenge I had to finish five books in about a week in the end of April (well, most of them were already started to varying degrees, but still) and I think I might have overdone it a little, for the first days of May I didn't feel like reading at all!
How does your calendar challenge work? Maybe we can help find you some books for the more difficult letters?

MissPat said...

Just finished Becoming by Michelle Obama, almost finished with A Just Clause by Lorna Barrett and 2/3 of the way through the Time 100 issue.
Pat