Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Feline Friday - 2/23/18

Momma got me a new toy a while ago. Something about it's long and I might like to kick at it instead of her sneakers. I pretty much ignored it until she doused it in 'nip. I was ignoring it cuz the label clearly said it's a dog toy but the extra 'nip was a nice bonus.


I promptly killed the squeakers at both ends but I prefer Momma's sneakers!




4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Who wants squeakers when you can have sneakers?
What is Momma thinking, getting you D.O.G toys?!?

hetty said...

A dog toy? What the hey?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Really? A dog toy? DOn't blame you Z - get the sneakers!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your home is now safe since the squeakers have been killed. Nothing like a good dose of 'nip to help you fall in love with your DOG toy!